Thursday, October 2, 2008

Our Cruise

Brent and I had a great time on our cruise. We traveled on the Carnival Paradise to Catalina and Ensenada. The staff was attentive, the food was plentiful, and we had zero cares. It was wonderful to leave the everyday worries (what should I make for dinner, how long can I sleep before picking up the kids, etc) and just be together. Its amazing how distracting those kinds of things can be. Brent and I actually just spent time sitting together, talking, and daydreaming. It was heaven. We really needed a chance to connect for a while and the cruise let us do that. I love my husband for so many reasons and it was great to be able to concentrate on just us for a few days. Thanks again to my mom for using HER VACATION TIME to be mom to our boys. It made the trip that much better knowing the kids were well cared for.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

*waves from my new blog*

You guys look like you had a blast! Hooray for cruises!!!!

Janna said...

Thank you! I've been waiting to hear more about it. I feel like I haven't thanked you properly for having Jared over. He had a great time and I hope Jake did too. He was just telling me tonight all about Jake's soccer game.

cindy said...

It looks like you had fun. I've actually put two posted on my blog. Miracles do happen.