Tuesday, August 5, 2008

things my dog has eaten/chewed/destroyed

so many plastic toys i can't count
1 dvd remote
phone antenna
knitting needles
pencils
around 10 toothbrushes
2-3 tubes toothpaste
5 "extra-super-tough" dog chew toys
20+ regular dog toys
lots of rags
lots and lots of pull-ups/diapers (new and used; eww)
plates
a bra
cups
1 pitcher
3 child sized golf clubs
some underwear
used dryer sheets
several hair clips
wet toilet paper (fished out of the toilet)
books
a wooden block
cat food anytime he can sneak into the garage
cat poop, in the situation mentioned above
blankets
pillows
a cake
pacifiers
sippy cups
shoes
many, many, stuffed animals
3 different gentle leaders/ harnesses
plastic baggies
screwdriver
2 handbags (including my fake Prada i got in NYC; i loved that bag)
tennis balls
chicken bones when he is quick enough to race out the door and run to the dumpster; for some reason there are ALWAYS chicken bones there.
bugs
my hairbrush
some paintbrushes
tons of table scraps that he shouldn't be able to reach but somehow does
and finally (but certainly not lastly)
my wallet, including my driver's license and debit card.
and if you ever need a kitten licked, he's your dog:
i think i still love my dog.

7 comments:

Shannon Bousfield said...

Didn't he also eat a wedding cake? or was it a birthday cake?

Laura said...

you forgot 2 or 3 of Ashton's pacifiers and a sippy cup or two. But I guess that would go under plastic cups. He's such a sweet dog though. How could anyone stay mad?

The PM said...

So your dogs eat toys...hmm we have way too many plastic toys around the house (and other junk), do you think we can borrow him for a few weeks?
Ezra

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh! That is hilarious! Hey....guess who I ran into at Chick fil a by my house yesterday?! John and Janna Hart!!!! How wierd is that?! It's such a small world. It was great to see them! We had a nice conversation.

Titel Troop said...

That's so funny! I totally remember puppy years. That's why I can't bring myself to get another puppy! I haven't forgotten how distructive our dog was and that was 13 years ago!

Petty Family said...

I think that's why I don't have a dog...but he is very cute - esp. kissing the kitten!

Leyla... said...

Good thing he's sooo cute! Maddox keeps asking for a pet - I was on the fence, but after reading this, we will definitely remain a pet free house! :-)