Saturday, May 24, 2008

knot watch; night #2


Elijah woke up this morning, at 6:30 (very early for him) very excited about his Crayola crayon tower with 150 crayons displayed in a three tier case. He loves to color and cut and make any art he can, so the knot fairy did well.
tonight was a little rough for him. we were out late for dinner and some shopping, so he was a bit overtired. but eventually, with a little snuggling from mom, he dozed off. he did ask for some warm milk, and a stuffed animal, but never a knot, nor did he try to suck his thumb without the knot; interesting.

3 comments:

Laura said...

aww good job Elijah. He's the cutest!

p.s. where did you go out to eat?!? i like food.

Laura said...

ooooooh, i'm so clever. I read the sideways, half covered pizza box. Macaroni Grill i see. Yummy!

I can't wait to give you your gift tomorrow!!

zuniga family said...

Okay how funny! I was trying to figure out where you went to eat and I saw the oil and figured Macaroni Grill. Laura and I were thinking alike. How funny! I am glad he is doing well. He is so cute, even if he doesn't talk to me!