Sunday, December 9, 2007

my puppy is HUGE!

In the 4 weeks that we have had Oliver Twist in our family, he has more than doubled in size. He has learned how to sit, down, come, and stay (sort of). He also likes to fetch when in the mood. Potty training is well underway with only a few accidents a week. Not too shabby. We are working on not biting (any advice?). My poor kids have scratches all over their arms, and Oliver actually broke skin on Eli's arm today. Hopefully we can get through this phase quickly. I am spending a lot of time rescuing my boys from the pup; not so much fun.

But, he is a great dog and I see a lot of potential in him. We just have to get through the hard part.


I knit this sweater for Meta. But I HAD to put it on Oliver for the fun of it. He didn't think it was fun.


No comments: