Saturday, June 7, 2008

preschool graduation

eli graduated from preschool yesterday. they had a little ceremony to mark the occasion. he really has come a long way since he started, and he is more than ready for kindergarten. here are some highlights.

the graduate:
the procession, ah the pomp and circumstance of it all:
the song: (sorry about the shaky video, i had to zoom quite a bit because we were in the back of the church, and the lady in front kept getting in the frame, ugh)


waiting, zollingers are always last:
the diploma:
he did it!!

lakewood village community church nursery school class of 2008. they are so excited about what lies ahead:

Thanks Mrs. Hayes!!!

6 comments:

Jeanette said...

i found the code at finalsense.com

Janna said...

What a growed up boy he is! I can't believe it. Love the loose tie and rolled up sleeves look. What a cutie!

Michelle said...

Hey Jeanette! It's Michelle Biehn. I found your blog through the grapevine. Wow! Your boys have grown up so much! They are cuties. I'm so glad to see you guys are doing good. We'll be in touch...
P.S. Yeah, I found Laura on your blog too. Awesome!!!!

Petty Family said...

Very cute...congrats to Eli - Kristin & Shauna's boys (Russel & Isaac) both had little pre-school graduations last week too. I convinced Jenna to start a blog and I think Shauna's planning on one too, but I think it'll be a little difficult to convince Kristin or Melissa. Although Tim does have a facebook page.

carrfamily4 said...

Hi Jeanette,
This is Julie Carr. I talked to Julie Butler the other day and she was telling me about your summer fun days that you do, she said the schedule was online, I was wondering if you could tell me where I could find it. I would love to come and play.
thanks
Julie

Melinda said...

Hi Jeanette

thanks for letting me get ideas from your summer fun blog for here in Switzerland. I went ahead and removed myself off the blog since I just needed an idea of how all this works, and now I have it!:)

have a great weekend!
Melinda